07 September 2008

My Parents Are Here...

Yes... my parents are here. They just arrived Madinah this morning. Terlewat sedikit tapi tak pe lah, yang penting selamat. Anyway they will be here only for two weeks performing Umrah Ramadhan. Though they come here on Umrah Visa, last week, I managed to have permission letter for them to visit us here in Yanbu. The kids semua dah tak sabar nak jumpa tok dan nenek dia orang... InsyaAllah, they will be here on 12th Sept...
This is the letter saying that both my parents can come to Yanbu. You can even apply the same for your siblings when they are here on umrah visa. InsyaAllah, ada rezeki, next year will plan for them to come here on Ziarah Visa or Visit Visa. There is no tourist visa issued by Saudi.

4 comments:

  1. Sdr Zuraili,

    Assalamualaikum wrt

    Have followed your blog-site lately and believe that you may have some good advice based on your experience being there so far.

    FYI, i'm scheduled to riyadh from kuantan after this coming raya, and hopefully would be able to bring my family soon after that, have 5 kids myself.

    Appreciate if I get hold of your email address so that I can comm more esp on some enquiries with regard to family related preparation. I can be contacted at mfadzli.mohd@gmail.com

    Thanks & regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blh x nak tnya kalau kita dpt visa ziarah, invitation from a friend kat riyadh, blh x kita pergi mekah 4 umrah? orand visit madinah.

    if you have any info, nak apply for invitation letter tu, my friend kena isi form ke, just tulis letter. my saudi friend tu ada kat england at the mo. blh x dia apply drp sini? mean by calling or apply online? tq.

    -ummu khadijah-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Fadzli,
    I've sent you an e-mail.

    Dear Ummu Khadijah,
    I am not sure whether your friend can be a sponsor for your visa ziarah. Visa ziarah is normally issued to mahrams only like spouse and parents. Of course with visa ziarah, you can go not only Makkah or Madinah but any cities in the kingdom.Visa umrah is resricted to Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah only. To apply visa ziarah, they need few things/documents as proof of your relationship with the sponsor such as marriage certificate, birth certificates etc.

    Wallahu alam...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sdr Zuraili,

    Many thanks.

    Regards,
    Fadzli

    ReplyDelete

Get Free Shots from Snap.com